Long Distance Movers
No Worries Professional Moving & Storage was built on the mission of providing expert moving services paired with dedicated customer service. This mission is kept in mind at all times throughout your long-distance move.
We aim to be a moving company that you can trust. That’s why we offer flat rates and free estimates. The moving process is an unpredictable one, so we want to make sure there are no surprises when working with us. Go with No Worries for a stress-free and professional move.
Long-Distance Moving Services in Des Moines
If you’re moving across state lines you need a moving company that can handle every single aspect of your move, from the moment you request your quote all the way until you’re fully-settled in your new place. In order to make your interstate move great, we offer:
- Full and partial packing and unpacking services.
- Secure warehouse storage with climate-control and 24/7 surveillance.
- An expertly trained and background checked crew.
- Disassembly and reassembly of furniture and other large items.
When looking at the services a mover provides, remember how unpredictable the moving experience is. While you may think you don’t need a specific service, it’s possible that something could come up and make that service not just helpful, but a necessity. We aren’t a full-service mover just so we can handle every move possible; we’re a full-service mover because that’s what it takes to give your move security and give you peace-of-mind.
Picking the Right Des Moines Long-Distance Moving Company
Finding the right mover for you is tough. No matter where you look for moving companies there are always a ton of options. How do you know which one is right for you? To help with this process we have put together a couple of tips to get you on the right path and help you make an educated decision:
- When getting estimates, there’s a couple of things to keep in mind. First, you’ll want to get at least 3 estimates. This way you’ll know that you’re getting a fair price. Second, you’ll want to avoid getting estimates over email or on the phone. The only way to get an accurate estimate is in-person or virtually on video chat.
- Always read reviews. Asking people you know and trust will be the most effective, but it can be hard to find too many people who have had experiences with moving companies. The best place to find reviews is online. Google and Yelp reviews will give you insight into how a company handles both the move itself and how they handle customer service.
- Before choosing a mover you will always want to check to see if they’re fully licensed and insured. The best way to do this is by going onto the Federal Movers Database which is provided by the Department of Transportation. All you have to do is search using the DOT number which can be found at the bottom of this site. You’ll be able to see registration status along with complaint and safety information.
With these three tips, you’ll be ready to find the best moving company for your move. You deserve a mover that you can trust to handle your move. Utilize these tips and make sure of it so your move can be stress-free.
Get Your Free Estimate
Whether you’re going just across state-lines or you need a cross-country move, No Worries is the moving company that you can trust. With a dedication to efficient and professional moves as well as top-quality customer care, you’ll be worry-free with No Worries Professional Moving & Storage.