The entire office relocation process involves challenges that need to be solved in order to keep your business running smoothly and avoid extra costs and lost time. No Worries is a dedicated full-service office moving company that has the expertise and know-how to handle your commercial move from start to finish.
When searching for office movers in the Des Moines area, look towards No Worries Professional Moving & Storage. We are built to handle local moves, for when you’re moving across town, long-distance moves, for when you’re moving across the state or even across the border, and labor-only office moves, for when you need to rearrange heavier furniture and equipment in your office. No matter what moving needs you have, trust No Worries to handle them.
Office Movers Services
An office move is more complex than a residential move. That’s why you can’t just hire any moving company, you need professional commercial movers that offer a wide range of office moving services so that you know all of your needs are taken care of. No Worries understands this and offers a variety of flexible services to match your move.
In order to make your move successful, we offer these office relocation services:
- Flexible hours so you can maintain day-to-day operations and minimize downtime.
- Short and long-term warehouse storage options with climate control.
- Complete packing and unpacking services.
We make sure that our list of services includes what you truly need. Don’t get left in the dust by a moving company that can’t handle your office move. Get full-service, office moving experts by trusting No Worries for your Des Moines office relocation.
Des Moines Office Moving Tips
When facing an office move, it may seem daunting. It can be difficult to know exactly where to start. As a full-service mover, we want to help you every step of the way. To do that, we offer you three of our top office-moving tips:
- Before getting too far with a moving company, make sure they’ll give you proof of insurance. Not only is it good for you to know that you’re working with an insured moving company, but your building manager will most likely want to see it.
- Discuss the moving with your old building manager and new building manager. They most likely have rules about which elevators to use, the amount of time you can park at the loading dock, and more.
- Inform everyone. This ranges from your employees to your vendors to the IRS and Secretary of State. Make sure everyone is in the loop sooner rather than later.
Coming up with a moving plan is difficult, but these three tips will help point you in the right direction. When you get your free estimate from No Worries, you’ll get a dedicated moving manager who will be with you through the entire process.
Free Office Moving Estimate
Go with an office moving company that you can trust. One that offers every service that you need so that you don’t have to worry. One with the expertise to give you a truly worry-free move. Making sure that your office relocation goes smoothly can save you time and money. Go with No Worries to make your office moving experience a breeze.